Promotion Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions were last amended: [30/05/2021]
- These terms and conditions apply to the HISENSE “BUY ONE THE QUALIFYING PRODUCTS AND STAND A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF SIX x R50,000 in Hisense vouchers!” Promotion (“the Promotion”).
- This promotion is run by HISENSE South Africa (Pty) LTD (“the Promoter”)
- Please email us at [email protected] if you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions or if you have any questions about these terms and conditions or the promotion. You can also inbox us on the HISENSE Facebook Page, or visit us at www.hisense.co.za
- By entering the promotion, all participants confirm that they have read and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION START AND END AND WHAT ARE THE MECHANICS?
The promotion period runs from 01/06/2021 –11/07/2021. The Competition commences on 1 June 2021 and ends on 11 July 2021, both days inclusive. The Competition closes at 23:59:59 on 11 July 2021.
The Mechanic/How to Enter:
“Buy one of the qualifying HISENSE products at any participating outlet between 01 June 2021 and 11 July 2021 and stand a chance to win 1 of 6 vouchers from HISENSE to the value of R50,000*”
To enter the competition, you must email your name, number, country, and proof of purchase to [email protected].
All entries will be printed and placed into a competition box. A winner of the R50 000 gift voucher will be drawn randomly every week, which will be filmed and shared across our social media platforms. All winners will be contacted by Hisense marketing department on how to redeem their voucher.
The promotion will continue until 11 July 2021, or while stocks last**
HISENSE South Africa reserves the right to change the duration of the promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, if it is deemed necessary due, for instance, to circumstances beyond their control such as acts of God, changes or new interpretations of legislation, or any other unforeseen event.
WHO MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE DRAW?)
- South African citizens, as well as legal foreign nationals in South Africa with a South African residential address and a valid South African authorized ID may enter the promotion.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- Consumers purchasing their HISENSE at any participating retailer (visit www.hisesnse.co.za)
- By entering this Competition, all participants and winners acknowledge that they have the legal capacity to enter and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Promoters. The Promoters’ decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION?
The following persons may not take part in this promotion.
- HISENSE employees i.e., director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultant(s) relating to this promotion.
- Any retailer or supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion.
- The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of any of the persons named above.
- The HISENSE prizes consist of: 6 x R50,000* in Hisense vouchers available at the participating retailers
- Winning entries will be randomly selected by HISENSE.
- Winners will be notified via telephone.
PARTICIPANTS MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION BY:
To enter the competition, you must email your name, number, country, and proof of purchase to [email protected].
The following products are eligible for entry:
U7QF 65” TV
U8QF 65” TV
U8QF 55” TV
85A7500WF & HS312 (UNTIL END JUNE)
H750FSB -ID Refrigerator
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- HISENSE prizes cannot be transferred or converted into cash.
- Prizes are limited to one per customer.
- HISENSE South Africa reserves the right to request a Participant’s ID document and physical proof of purchase before handing over a prize to confirm the winner’s identity and product purchased.
- Only those entrants whose purchases are verified successfully will be eligible for a prize.
- Prize Winners:
- The “Prize” will comprise 6 (six) “prizes” consisting of 6 x R50,000 in Hisense Vouchers
- HISENSE South Africa (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for ensuring that purchases made with the said vouchers and any additional costs relating to the usage, delivery of such purchases or upkeep of the associated purchases
- The “Prize” is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash or any other prize. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- All entries will be printed and placed into a competition box. A winner of the R50 000 gift voucher will be drawn randomly every week, which will be filmed and shared across our social media platforms. All winners will be contacted by Hisense marketing department on how to redeem their voucher
- The Prize will be awarded to the person that entered the competition and who is in lawful possession of a valid till slip, and a valid South African ID Document. Winners will be required to identify him or herself by presenting a valid South African ID book, before the Prize can be redeemed.
- A valid TV license is needed when choosing a Television as a prize
- Risk and benefit will pass to the Winner upon collection of the Prize.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The prize winners will be contacted on the cellular mobile number that was used to enter the competition, on the day of the draw.
- The Promoters will randomly select a winner from all the entries received.
- The Promoters will conduct a verification process.
- If the winner cannot be contacted after 3 tries on the day of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next eligible winner.
- The Promoter may require the winners to complete and submit an information disclosure document to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with the rules and the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. Should any winner refuse or be unable to comply with these rules for any reason, such winner will be automatically disqualified. The winner may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming the prize. The Promoters may collect, store and use (but not share) any personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes.
- Winners will be required to provide:
- Proof of till slip / receipt
- Copy of a valid South African ID Document
- Should the winner not be able to provide these documents to the Organisers upon request, they will be disqualified.
ANNOUNCING OF WINNERS
- The draw for the Prize will take place weekly and announced no later than 15 days after the promotional period ends.
- The Organisers decision is final, and binding and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering the promotion Participants give permission for their name and surname, as their photograph to be posted onto the HISENSE South Africa Website and Facebook page, YouTube, Instagram and Twitter account, and to be used in other public announcements of the winners, as well as in future promotional material, unless a winner expressly asks HISENSE not to do so.
- HISENSE has the right to end this promotion at any time. If this happens, HISENSE will publish a notice on Facebook and all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have with regards to this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no rights against HISENSE.
- HISENSE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- HISENSE will publish changes to these terms and conditions on www.HISENSE.co.za/ promotions and HISENSE’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/HisenseSA). These terms and conditions will also be available on www.houseandhome.co.za
- It is each Participant’s responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these terms and conditions.
- Participants will not hold HISENSE liable for any technical errors from participating retailers, HISENSE platforms, the hosting website, Facebook.com or any other service provider.
- Should any Participant be found to be in contravention of any of these terms and conditions or in the opinion of HISENSEs, be engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of HISENSE, then HISENSE reserves the right to disqualify such a Participant on written notice.
- Information collected from Participants will be used by HISENSE only and will not in any way be transferred or made available to third parties. The clauses in these terms and conditions are severable. This means that if any clause in these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, it will be removed, and the remaining clauses will still apply.
- Wherever time has been referred to in these terms and conditions, it refers to GMT +2.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- HISENSE accepts no liability for any further and or additional costs and/or expenses in relation to delivery of the prize, and the winner indemnifies House & Home, its Directors, employees, shareholders and agents against any claim of whatsoever nature howsoever arising.
- The Winner will be required to sign an Indemnity and Media Release forms [keep this clause in if you will require photos of the Winner and require the Winner to travel or perform some physical activity etc.].
- Failure to claim the Prize or a refusal or inability to required documentation or comply with any of the competition requirements within 2 months will disqualify the Winner and a new Winner will be drawn in terms of these rules.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Any attempt to use multiple e-mail, cell phone or Facebook accounts or other tactics to enter or vote more than the stated limit may result in disqualification and all associated entries and/or votes will be void. Entries or votes generated by script, macro, bot, commercial contest subscription, incentives or other means not sponsored by the Promoter, vote-swapping sites, voting software, entering service sites or any other automated means and entries or votes by any means that subvert the entry/voting process or do not conform to the terms or spirit of these competition rules, will void the entry/votes and may disqualify the entrant.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Winner. However, the Winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter on [email protected]
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- In the event that the Prize is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavors to procure the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize of equal value.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers, or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant or the Winner.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with WhatsApp and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only.
- All participants in this Competition release Hisense from all liabilities and claims arising out f or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C or any other cellular or telecommunications company and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to telephone networks.
- All participants in this competition release Telkom, MTN, Vodacom and Cell C or any other cellular or telecommunications company from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to delete any information uploaded by a participant which the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, believes is illegal, obscene, offensive, or defamatory, or infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, or is otherwise inappropriate for a campaign designed for mass audience entertainment.
- Participants warrant that they have full rights to the images and stories that they upload and that the use of the said material shall not constitute a breach of any third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Participants agree that by uploading their “images” and/or stories, they grant permission to the Promoter to use the images or stories or any part thereof, in all media for promotional / marketing purposes with no consideration payable to the participants.
In the event of a dispute, the decision of the competition judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
REJECTION AND FORFEITURE OF PRIZE
If the winner/s fail/s to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if they refuse to sign the Promoter/s winner/s declaration or the Promoter/s winner/s prize acceptance form, this will be construed as a rejection of the prize and then, without prejudice to any other remedy which the Promoter/s may have, the winner will be automatically disqualified and will forfeit the prize.