FAMILY HOME APPLIANCES SELFIE
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition runs in August 2018.
- To enter the competition participants must Share a beautiful picture of you and your family posing with your Hisense home appliance products (fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave and or oven/hob) and stand a chance of winning 1 of 5 Hisense products. The submission of TV selfies is EXCLUDED and does not fall part of the competition.
- For submissions to be considered, participants should ensure that selfie submissions have a visible Hisense Logo on the Home appliance.
- Participants need to use the hashtags #hisensehome #lifeisbetter in order to be considered for the prize.
- Prize items are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. The promoters reserve the right to terminate, temporary suspend or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- The winner will be asked to authenticate their Facebook ID and to provide a copy of their South African Identity Document or a valid Driver’s License.
- Winners will be chosen through a random selection process and will be notified by the promoter after contact details have been provided by winner via private message on Social Platform (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram), Hisense will then confirm they have won the prize via email or telephone, and to confirm the arrangements for delivery. If Hisense is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of the selection of the winners, Hisense reserves the right to randomly select another winner from the base of eligible entrants. The winner initially contacted will therefore not win the prize.
- The winner may be asked to take part in publicity around the competition, however the winner may object to participating in any publicity initiatives of Hisense. The winner will not receive any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of the promoter.
- The winner’s name will be announced on the Hisense SA Facebook, Twitter and/ or Instagram, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Hisense reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable commercial value if necessary. The judges’ decision is final.
- Hisense, and their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, or their trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage or costs suffered by an entrant of this prize draw, even if caused by negligence. This clause means that competition entrants accept any risks associated with entering this competition and will not be able to bring a claim against the listed parties for any loss, damage, expense or delays.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this competition. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
- Hisense reserves the right to terminate, temporarily suspend amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control or technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- These competition rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts and/or applicable regulators.
- These promotional terms and conditions rules are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and participants agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts and/or applicable regulators.
- By entering this competition, all participants accept and agree to abide by these competition rules.