General Terms and Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes to be won form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoters of the Competition is Hisense SA Holdings (PTY) LTD (the “promoters”)
- This Competition will be run from 01 December 2017 until 28 February 2018. The closing date for the Competition is midnight, 28 th February 2018. No late entries will be considered.
- Three correct entries drawn will win for its entrants, a “prize” valued at R150 000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Rands Only) each, as detailed below.
- Full descriptions of the Prize mentioned above are contained in paragraph “Prize Details and Terms” section 1,2 and 3 below.
- The Competition is only open to South African residents aged 18 years or over who may only enter in their own name, using their own email address, telephone number and in possession of a valid South African Passport
- The Competition excludes directors, employees or agents of the Promoters and their families, affiliated companies, and public relations and advertising agencies of the Promoters or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- To be entered and participate in the Competition, entrants must either sign a 24 month package or contract at a participating MTN Store for a Hisense C30 Rock or Hisense Rock Lite Smartphone within the stipulated promotional period. Other entry methods include the purchase of a Hisense C30 Rock or Rock Lite Smartphone at the recommended retail price from participating MTN stores within the stipulated promotional period. (outlined in paragraph “General Terms & Conditions” section 2)
- By signing a 24 month contract with MTN for a Hisense C30 Rock Smart phone or Hisense Rock C30 Lite Smartphone or cash purchase of a Hisense C30 Rock or Hisense Rock Lite Smart Phone you are automatically entering the Competition. The entrant gives consent to the Promoters to:
- Store their, name and email address;
- Receive communications from the promoters via email
- The Prize winners will be drawn at random by Hisense SA Holdings (PTY) LTD. The First three valid entries drawn will win that entrant the prize as stipulated (“General Terms and Conditions”, Section 4.)
- The winner of the Prizes will be notified by email or phone within 7 working days of the draw. If the winner fails to claim their Prize within 7 working days of receiving such notification from the Promoters, he/she will forfeit their Prize.
- Following notification, details will be sent to the winners outlining the process for collecting and redeeming their Prize.
- An authorised indemnity form will have to be completed by the winner to claim their prize.
- Prize winners must reside within South Africa. Prizes will only be delivered to the prize winner personally and Promoters will not accept transfer of a prize to anyone on behalf of the winner.
- The decision of the Promoters regarding the Competition winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of the winner and/or the awarding of the prize.
- Any Prize or award relating to the Competition, is not transferable and/or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash unless agreed to by the promoters in writing.
- Hisense SA Holdings (PTY) LTD will book the holiday components of this prize within the designated time period. Flights are subject to availability and specific booking class.
- The Prize winner agrees to co-operate fully with any promotional activity and the promoters engage in regarding the competition and will assist the promoters with all reasonable requests made relating to promotions. Such requests may include but are not limited to pictures of winners, pictures of winners and their prizes, videos of winners and their prizes, interviews and any further promotional activity.
- The names of the Prize winner(s) may be published on social networking pages and websites operated by promoters as well as in other promotional activity the promoters engage in regarding the competition.
- Entrants agree that these conditions are reasonable to ensure the integrity of the Competition and its fairness to all other entrants.
- Winners accept any prize allocated to them at own risk. Neither the Promoters, nor any of its sponsors, affiliates and agencies, nor their employees, accept any liability for:
- Any oversight, ambiguity, error or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, which any of its employees, agents, affiliates or sponsors may commit in the running of the Competition and the awarding of the prize.
- Injuries, losses or damage sustained as a result of the use of any Prize or participation in the Competition.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of any transgressing entrant and may result in promoters being entitled to reclaim the prize from a winner.
Prize Details and Terms:
The winners of the Grand Prize shall receive the following holiday package for 3 x people:
- Return economy class flights from JNB or KZN or CPT flying into Russia (via connecting flights) for two people inclusive of airport taxes.
- Airport transfers x 2 (arriving and departing)
- 2 nights accommodation for two people sharing.
- Soccer Match Passes for 2 people including transfers to and from stadium.
- Flights are limited to availability in a specific booking class.
- Availability of flights are non-negotiable.
- Participants must be available to travel from the 04 th July 2018 until the 9 th of July 2018.
- Prize is valid to travel ex JNB/CPT /KZN– if you are travelling out of another city in South Africa the cost to travel to and from one of these cities (JNB/CPT/KZN) will be at your expense.
- Any additional nights over the prize inclusions will be at your own expense.
- The Promoters are not responsible for any consequences whatsoever should the Travelers fail to ensure that they have complied with the necessary health, passport, visa or re-entry permit requirements.
- Should the Promoters be required to courier documents to the Travelers; any costs so incurred will be for the Travelers account.
- It is the responsibility of the Travelers to ensure that they are adequately covered in respect of travel insurance including but not limited to medical and baggage insurance.
Validity and Redemption of Prizes:
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant (including a winner) who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoters engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoters reserve the right to request the winner to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity and copy of MTN contract or cash receipt for above mentioned smartphones. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatsoever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize that’s value/s is no greater than the prize value. The prize value and liability of the promoters shall be no more than: R150 000 (One Hundred and Fifty Thousand) for the first prize winner.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a Prize winner does not take an element of their Prize at the time reasonably stipulated therefore by the Promoters, then that element of their Prize will be forfeited by the Prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
Competition at Large:
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition for reasons the promoters deem fit.
- The winners hereby assign to the Promoters all rights, title and interest in and to all Intellectual Property including copyright, in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the prize including the winner’s image. The winners acknowledges that the Promoters are free to use such copyright including but not limited to any images, photographs, videos, winner comments or remarks whether written, audio or visual and to exercise their rights in relation thereto (including advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world) and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.