A substantial amount of people are unemployed in South Africa due to not having the skill set to apply for a job. Hisense wants to give a helping hand to a few people obtain technical skills.
Hisense will select 10 people between the ages of 20 to 35 to have them trained in our service centers for 1 month. Hisense will fund their transport etc.
Customers phone our hotline number 0860 447 3673 to consult before the end of May.
Terms and Conditions:
- The training program is available to South African Citizens only.
- Applicants must be 18 years and older and must have a valid RSA ID document.
- Applicants must have a matric certificate or equivalent qualifications.
- Preference will be given to applicants with basic knowledge of electronics.
- The training is only applicable in Joburg and Cape Town.
- The training program has limited space per region.
- A stipend will be paid to cover transport etc at end of training.
- Training program does not guarantee employment at Hisense South Africa.
- Hisense South Africa reserves the right who enters the training program.