Win 1 of 3 Hisense Makeovers
General Terms & Conditions:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes to be won form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoters of the Competition are MTN and Hisense South Africa Holdings (“Hisense”) (the “Promoters”).
- This Competition will run from 00:00 on 1 July 2018 and 23:59 on 31 August 2018. No late entries will be considered after the 31 August 2018.
- The first 3 (three) correct entries drawn will each win a “prize” valued at R50 000.00 (fifty thousand rand) as detailed below (the “Prize” or “Prizes” as the context requires).
- Full descriptions of the Prize mentioned above are contained in the paragraph entitled “Prize Details and Terms” below.
- The Competition is only open to South African residents aged 18 (eighteen) years or over who may only enter in their own name, using their own email address and telephone number.
- The Competition excludes directors, employees or agents of the Promoters and their families, affiliated companies, and public relations and advertising agencies of the Promoters or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters or a supplier of goods or services in connection with the Competition.
- Purchase or sign up to a 24 (twenty four) month contract with MTN on the Hisense Rock (C30) Smartphone or Hisense Rock Lite (C30 Lite) Smartphone and automatically go into the draw. The entrants gives consent to the Promoters to:
- store their names and email address; and
- receive communications from the Promoters via email.
- The Prize winners will be drawn random by Hisense. The first 3 (three) valid entries drawn will each win the Prize.
- The winners of the Prize will be notified by email within 7 (seven) working days of the draw. If the winners fails to claim their Prize within 60 (sixty) days of receiving such notification from the Promoters, he/she will forfeit their Prize and a new winner will be selected
- Following notification, details will be sent to the winners outlining the process for collecting and redeeming their Prize.
- Winners must reside within South Africa. Prizes will be delivered to the winners personally and the Promoters will not accept transfer of a prize to anyone on behalf of the winner.
- The decision of the Promoters regarding the Competition winners will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the choice of the winner and/or the awarding of the Prize.
- Any Prize or award relating to the Competition, is not transferable and/or negotiable and may not be redeemed for cash unless agreed to by the Promoters in writing.
- The winners agree to co-operate fully with any promotional activity and the Promoters engage in regarding the Competition and will assist the Promoters with all reasonable requests made relating to promotions. Such requests may include but are not be limited to pictures of the winners, pictures of the winners and their Prize, videos of the winners and their Prize, interviews and any further promotional activity.
- The winners agree that their names may be published on social networking pages and websites operated by the Promoters as well as in other promotional activity the promoters engage in regarding the Competition.
- Entrants agree that these conditions are reasonable to ensure the integrity of the Competition and its fairness to all other entrants.
Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules and conditions will result in the immediate disqualification of any transgressing entrant and may result in Promoters being entitled to reclaim the Prize from either one of the winners.
Prize Details and Terms:
- The winners of the Prize will have the option to choose from the following basket of Hisense products worth R50 000.00 (fifty thousand rand):
- Hisense Television – The winners will have the option to choose from a range of Hisense Televisions available. Should a winner select a Television he/she will have to provide a “Valid TV Licence” in order to claim his/her Hisense Television.
- Hisense Refrigerator – The winners will have the option to choose from a range of Hisense refrigerators available.
- Hisense Washing Machine – The winners will have the option to choose from a range of Hisense washing machines available.
- Hisense Smartphones – The winners will have the option to choose from a range of Hisense smartphones available.
- It should be noted that the winners can select more than 1 (one) of the Prizes, provided that the total number of Prizes does not exceed the value of R50 000.00 (fifty thousand rand).
Validity and Redemption of Prizes:
- The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant (including a winner) who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms & conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoters engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoters.
- The Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoters have reason to believe has breached any of these terms & conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoters reserve the right to request the winners to provide proof of age, identity, proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to validate and check the authenticity of any Prize claim or entry before awarding the Prize.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- If any Prize is unavailable, for whatsoever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize for a prize that’s value/s is no greater than the prize value. The prize value and liability of the Promoters shall be no more thanR50 000.00 (fifty thousand rand) for the first 3 (three) prize winners.
- In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the winner does not take an element of their Prize at the time reasonably stipulated therefore by the Promoters, then that element of their Prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
Competition at Large:
- If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoters reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same or similar terms and conditions as provided herein.
- The winners hereby assign to the Promoters all rights, title and interest in and to all intellectual property including copyright, in any material created pursuant to the winner’s participation in any aspect of the Prize including the winner’s image. The winners acknowledges that the Promoters are free to use such copyright including but not limited to any images, photographs, videos, winner comments or remarks whether written, audio or visual and to exercise their rights in relation thereto (including advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world) and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.